The 13 Membership Requirements of alpha delta chi
- Personal acceptance of Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- Enrollment in a university where a chapter of the National Fraternity has been chartered by the National Board
- Active participation in Christian service.
- Regular attendance or membership in an evangelical church or in some other church approved by the National Board.
- Interest in leading others to Christ.
- Willingness to avoid situations which would cause one's sister or brother to stumble.
- Willingness to abstain from sexual relations until marriage.
- Willingness to abstain from smoking and illegal use of drugs.
- Willingness to abstain from alcohol in circumstances where the Christian witness would be adversely affected.
- A scholarship rating of at least a "C" or its equivalent maintained in all university work.
- Passage of annual examinations on the National Constitution, II Corinthians 3, and the active chapter's bylaws.
- Procurement of a membership pin.
- Payment upon graduation or leaving the university, of an amount specified by the chapter to their Scholarship and Housing Funds.
In addition to the 13 membership requirements, new members are required to live in the house for at least a year. Learn more about our beautiful house here.
*If you have any questions about any of the requirements, please don't hesitate to contact us!